New to the Safety Razor?
Whether this is your first Safety Razor or you’ve been a Safety Razor lover for years, thank you for making the switch! If you’re a newbie, we get that the unknown can be intimidating, so here are 5 simple steps to get you smooth in no time.
- Unscrew the razor head and load the blade with dry hands (see video below for details).
- Dampen your skin and prep with either shaving oil or soap. When shaving, hold at a 30-degree angle.
- Don’t apply too much pressure, just let the weight of the razor glide over your skin. You can build the pressure over time as you get used to it. As with any razor, go easy on your boney bits!
- Take it slow at first and use short strokes for a closer and more controlled shave.
- Rinse off your razor after use, give it a quick wipe dry, and store in a dry, cool place.
How to change your Safety Razor blade
For a more in-depth guide to the Safety Razor, take a look at our FAQs.